Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hombres De Paco Online

Monday

I lost the thread a bit when we explain that this person had the cartoons, it's Joey Starr comes to serve him the soup, and behind him Guignol played for an audience of press officers who drink champagne. The benches are not dry yet but I decided to sit a minute or two, a little respite before the coast. In the end I would have stayed a couple of minutes, just enough to understand that we did not laugh for the same things. I decided to attack the climb, it's dark and cold types in suits playing with roping on both sides of the aisle act as a barrier. We do not take offense, it's true what people might lose. Arriving at the tavern nobody recognizes me and I do not recognize anyone. At least I would have liked. My idol is the president of Groland next me in front of the stall of oysters with a glass of wine in each hand, I imagine he is not hungry, I pity him, back in another two or three and pass my way. I walk a little and think about those extra pounds on the scale told me that the hospital had no effect on my behavior. The music is good, good, good, and I begin to understand how popular culture can be as good in front of a stuffed tomato. Tomato too, but the bar types of the experimental. Vacherin served with a spiced biscuit powder and one or two misguided gay bypassed later, he must do it again. I will update you on the wax candles that runs on the green glass bottles sparkling water, and I find myself once again before this thing that softens the sticker all, this feeling that I still freelance, which I missed so much in recent months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment